Infertility n pcod

I have problems to getting pregnancy even i did iui not worked so what to do.....in a month how many we will meet...Cox I'm working women

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, you were already going through iui cycle.so stimulation part you know. Iui also have success rate of 40 to 50 %. Is the endometrial lining also good?If all the hormonal factors   are normal  and also you r getting good  eggs after stimulation, then try for 6 cycles.if no success then go for ivf.

Hello there...... If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your doctor may add metformin to help induce ovulation...... Consult your Gynecologist for further treatment.....
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....