Pregnancy iui
I want to go through iui for next cycle as I am not conceiving for the past 10 months though ovaluatin induction method is used...I want to know is it safe iui and with iui kids are having normal health r problem will be there???

Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

I am not aware about investigations you have undergone. In absence of that, it is difficult to say whether you should actually undergo IUI. Husband's semen analysis should have been done and your tubal patency should have been established. The success rate of IUI is not high. So, you should give optimum trial for natural method. Regards safety of the procedure, Yes it is safe. IUI kids do not differ from those conceived naturally.

Is cramping normal after iui