Infertility
I used ipill for 8 times in 2 years can I lt cause infertility ND problem in conceiving baby... Please explain in detail I'm so worried

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I pill usually doesn't cause infertility. Or has high dose of progesterone hormones which will help to shed endometrium which makes unfavourable environment to fertilized ovum for attachment. This hormonal pill could cause irregular periods for one or two months later they get normalized there own. There could be other causes for infertility please visit a gynecologist to find the cause, if you are alright your partner may need some tests too.