Infertility
I had 2 miscarriages in last two years and after trying of 1 year I am not able to get pregnant . my doc prescribe me ubiphine from around 5 Months and check regulalary and after folicle study always sure that the egg in properly formed but I am not getting pregnant.

Dr. Jyoti Bhaskar
Gynecologist 26 yrs exp Ghaziabad
U have taken ubiphehe now for 5 months and have not conceived. Please visit a infertiltiy specialist as first both you and your husband have to be investigated for the cause of infertility and miscarriage and after that you have to move on for more aggrevise and focused mangement. There are several causes of infertility. Do not sit back... become proactive