Infertility

Hii. We are trying for baby from last one year. I hv done all my hormonal test and all test are normal. My periods are normal and of 30 days cycle. Earlier one doc did an ultrasound and diagnosed me pcod. Doctor advised me to take ccq on day 1to day 5 & primiwal from day 6 to 25 which i started from 22nd july. Doc also prescribed me to take 10placentrex injections on alternate days. I recently undergone follicular monitoring sessions and according to ultrasounds, my follicle is not growing. From 18th to 22nd day, the size is 11mm only. I'm not able to understand y it is happening. Please advise me as I'm very upset and also my stress level is going high day by day.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

No need to depress... It's a trial and error, if you follicle doesn't response to this clomid, your doctor can use alternative, there are many drugs to achieve follicular growth, imp is know ovarian reserve.... Dont wry discuss things with your fertility expert
Dr. Soma Chatterjee (Ghoshal)
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Nagpur
I will like to know few details about you. Since your age is 32, what's your AMH & FSH level? Also, your baseline D2 Antral follicle count and also your Sr free estradiol level. If everything is alright, and your follicles are not growing, you need induction with inj FSH/ Gonadotropins. Regarding inj placentrex, I should tell you it is given mostly in endometriosis and pid. So kindly let me know u r being given for which reason. There's no need to get depressed, hope for your good luck
Dr. Junamoni Borgohain
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Guwahati
Hello I am very sorry to hear about ur problem but it would be very nice of u if u would kindly send me ur weight ,AMH values and age so that I am able to suggest u something,looking forward to it God bless-- Dr junamoni