Infection on penis
My husband is suffering from infection on penis. It's swelling, and full of acne type and white thick discharge is coming. It's been 2 days now
88 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi It could be an infection of foreskin in which case he needs antibiotics like co-amoxyclauv but please have your husband examined by a doctor to make sure that it is not anything more sinister.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.