Infection on Moustache

Today I felt irritation in my Moustache when I checked it then I saw there's a pus and rashes on moustache and also layers of dead skin. What is it? Can anybody suggest me.
views-icons 60 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Infection on Moustache

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. It could also be a bacterial infection or some mimicker of the same. A Dermatologist should be able to help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?