No moustache in middle
Hello there, I have been seeking for help and suggestions as what to do about never growing moustache in middle area since many days. What are appropriate solutions for it.?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. I would suggest the following: 1. Attach pictures and send on private chat or discuss this problem over a physical direct meeting with a dermatologist. 2. If it's only a small central area of growth and other areas seem to be fine, then it may not be a hormonal issue 3. It may be related to absence of hair roots in such area since birth so the only fruitful treatment in such a situation would be hair transplant. 4. Application of newer peptide solutions or minoxidil gel may be worth a trial. Hope this helps. Warm regards Dr Govind S Mittal.