Infection on arm,insect
I woke up two days back to find a red color rash on my arm. It has progress in two days and now I there are blisters, with pus. Do I need to consult a general physician or dermatologist? Will it subside automatically?
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nataraj H M
Orthopedist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
Consult dermatologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?