Infection in vagina
I am advised to take 15 days course of probiotics as I was facing frequent vaginal burning and itching. Its been 7 days of medication but still I am facing burning in vagina. My gynecologist says you will be relieved once complete course is finished. Ideally I should have been relieved from burning atleast. But I don't see any improvement in my condition. Whom should I consult gynecologist or urologist to get the complete recovery.

Fungal infection I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

Gynaecologist
Depends upon severity of ur vaginal infection which is still persists after taking treatment of Gyanecologist,share prescriptions & report if any 
Gynaecologist
If no relief contact for details and treatment if you wish
It can be a fungal infection, need pessaries and oral antifungals as well. Can consult me privately for proper management
Tap consult now to start proper medications