Infection in private part

I m having infection in and around private part since last july. done the treatment but still small patch remains and when it cums to get healed another patch cums. till now taken lots of medicines , creams but still the problem exists.
views-icons 225 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It clearly seems like a fungal infection. DO NOT APPLY ANYTHING WHICH HAS STEROIDS LIKE RING GUARD. it will worsen your situation even further. If its fungal, then it needs to be treated with antifungals and not STEROIDS. Kindly apply flucos gel over the affected area, shave the whole area on a regular basis, tab. Candiforce 100mg once a week for 5 weeks. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Mohd Ashraf Alam
General Physician 4 yrs exp Aligarh

Look the infection will prevail until the bacteria or fungus causing it is clearly gone. What is most important is hygiene around the area. What I advise u is to apply ring guard around the area morning and night. And do a wipe with betadine lotion every time u get time. I mean solution not ointment.. Do this for a week. And revert back with progress. Do a culture sensitivity of that area
Dr. Deepak Gabhale
General Physician 1 yrs exp Pune
Basic rule is maintain hygiene.... it will cure half of ur infection.... Shave pubic hair... Clean regularly with wipes. tab.fluka 150 L/a. Candid B cream will help...