Infection in inner thigs
I m suffering from a sort of infection in my inner thigh and it's been a month or so. I have consulted a dermatologist and taken all the meds. prescribed but no result found. not only it's there now it has started spreading and I have a similar kind of infection starting near knee.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to rampant usage of antifungals. Please see a dermatologist as some extra medications are coprescribed many a times to treat. If needed a simple skin test can also be done. Till then use only OTC anti-allergic medications to control itching. Personal hygiene should be good. Wear loose fitting clothes. Dr MK Agarwala