Infection in inner thigs

I m suffering from a sort of infection in my inner thigh and it's been a month or so. I have consulted a dermatologist and taken all the meds. prescribed but no result found. not only it's there now it has started spreading and I have a similar kind of infection starting near knee.
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Infection in inner thigs

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to rampant usage of antifungals. Please see a dermatologist as some extra medications are coprescribed many a times to treat. If needed a simple skin test can also be done. Till then use only OTC anti-allergic medications to control itching. Personal hygiene should be good. Wear loose fitting clothes. Dr MK Agarwala
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?