Hlo Dr. I have a problems in private part area the area is tottaly infected by infection and its become white and red so please suggests me that what can I do.
views-icons 54 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ujjwala Verma
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
Consult a dermatologist , without seeing the lesion it is impossible to auggest anything.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?