Can i use keto b near my private areas?
I had ring worms near my private areas to be specific between the thighs, the condition has worsened now as lots of scratching lead to bruises on skin and close to private parts.. i havent used keto-b earlier . can i use it?

Keto b contians steroid and will cause severe side effects. You may be suffering from tinea cruris which is fungal infection of the inner thighs, groin and buttocks area. It can be treated by taking four to six weeks of anti fungal treatment which includes tablets along with creams. Do not use soap over that area. Mistreatment with over the counter Steroid containing creams like fourderm, panderm, quadriderm, keto b, candid b etc lead to repeated case of recurrence and also side effects due to application. Do not use steroid containing combination creams. Please call me or contact me using online consult option with photos for detailed prescription. Do not delay treatment as it may spread further on your body and also to other people living in the household