Inducing periods
Are there any natural ways to induce period before the due date? The due date is 15 December...same as my wedding day. I don't want to take medicines to delay it...But would be great if I get it around 11 or 12. Please suggest.

Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
No any medication for prepone period,  but u can postpone it by medicine..  Which is better option.. For detail consultation connect with me online
No medications are available to prepone...If you want we can delay it..
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Its best to postpone Ur periods rather than preponing... Connect directly for further support
U can postpone then having medicines
connect with me for priscription

Ways to induce period Anxiety induced vomiting Medicine induced stress test