Indigestion, hard poop

I have indigestion problem. Its from almost 7 days. And pain in poop passage. Pain in anus. Poop is very hard. Have taken (ducloflex). Now on homeopathy medicine from two days. But still not good. Always feels pain in anus. And more after the toilet. Poop is not becoming normal. Eating isabgolbhusi to. Help
views-icons 390 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

hello there. I understand your problem. but would like to know have you noticed any blood or anything in your stools? you night be having fissure problem. you could follow these simple advice to get rid of this problem. 1. drink lots of water 2. have soft food and fibre rich food that will make your stools soft and easy to pass. 3. do certain exercise and lose weight if you are overweight. 4. have a bowl of curd everyday. these advice would help you and you would be able to see results in a week. if its severe, you will have to consult a surgeon and take medicines. regards