Indigestion
Especially in the morning and then the whole day i always feel full and whatever i eat i get acidity problem. I dont have clear bowel and that also irregular. I also have smelly fart. Sometimes due to gas it chokes up in the heart. It aches near the intestines.

Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hello there,It seems u r constipated. to get clear n easy bowel moments u need to consume lots of green leafy vegetables,some fruits as per season,like papaya, banana, mangoes, watermelon,avoid all kinds of junk food like burger, pizza, vadapav, deep fired food n green chillies to prevent acidity.drink lots of water whole day esp. 2 glasses 1st thing in the morning