Indigestion, bloating etc
I have healthy life style, don't drink and smoke but take stress. I've problems like indigestion, gas, bloating, constipation, eating healthy foods a lot but my body doesn't make etc. I've conducted liver function test and lipid profile, in which my SGPT and SGOT came 70 and 84 respectively, and cholesterol came also high (ate 4 whole eggs regularly), report is attached. In CBC my haemoglobin came 12.4 gms/dl. I was taking some medicine before the test like absolut 3G capsule and charak pharma zzowin (4 tab daily) and joined gym 1 week before the test. Is there any problem with my liver, or overall health and how these values can come normal ?

Hi..... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals.....