Index finger skin problem
My index finger skin is getting dry and rough. 2 month ago while washing utensils something has hurted mee but dont know what. After that my skin has became sensitive even the outer layer of the skin is not healing up. I consulted to one of the physician he said that it might be fungal dermatitis so he advice me to apply steronon gel for 5 days but still there is no so much improvement. Itching and sensitivity which i use to feel its been now less but still the outer layer of the skin is not healing up.

This is hand eczema. Please contact me using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
Apply Olesoft Max cream twice daily for 1 week. Don't use soap and detergent.
Hello Its allergic dermatitis and you have to immediately stop exposing your skin to harsh soaps as it would worsen your condition You need to share more details of your previous Treatment as well.
Consult me via practo pro to get a proper diagnosis and treatment