Indented scars
I have indented scars due to chicken pox 2 years ago. I had recently undergone PRP treatment and there is no improvement. What should I do exactly?

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Chicken pox scars are usually very deep. It is very difficult to resurface. Procedures like subscision, dermaroller, dermaabrasion, dermaroller with prp are done to resurface the scars. But these procedures will take time and multiple sessions to see any improvement. Kindly follow with the dermatologist you are consulting. They will guide you further.