cardiologist-icon
Increased pulse rate.
Hi..my pulse rate increases to 100 after taking meal..and comes normal after 1-1/2 hours...what can be the issue...facing this problem from last one year...sometimes having breathing shortness too..did echo and tmt six months back and both report's were normal...also feel heaviness behind eyes and head...currently under medication of vitamin d and calcium due to low level 28..please guide me.

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 6 yrs exp Noida

Get a ecg done Consult with it at my clinic so that I can examine you clinically Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello....... There is nothing scary about pulse rate 100 beat per minute is normal pulse rate....if everything is normal you don't have to worry about it. After meals normally metabolic activity increases and pulse rate increases..... Have less meals in frequent intervals instead of large heavy meals.........