Increase of uric acid
Swelling in hand and joints. Its has been for last 6 months. It had been discovered 1 month ago. It had been shown to doctor a week ago.
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
please shhoe to Ortho surgeon or Rheumatologist. if uric acid is high you have to take uricosuric drugs under medical supervision
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?