Increase.level.of sgpt
My friend is having epilepsy.since childhood...he is under medication Valparin 500 twice a day. Now he did a sgpt test and his level ara very high it is 326 ... doctor saying that due to Valparin these level are raised...Is it so ? He prescribed a second medicine because first medicine didn't worked for sgpt... Please tell me is it of great concern or it will resolve with medicine? What measures.we need to to take

Please do an online consult. The level is quite high and not advisable to recommend treatment without talking to the patient.
Consult online