cardiologist-icon
Increase in HR after ACL recovery
Feb 2018 I had ACL injury while playing basketball after which until October 2018 I had not done any physical activity. As I had become unfit I started working out to be back in shape again. Now when i walk my HR is above 120, brisk walk around 130 and when I run my heart rate reaches 140ish which is way higher than before injury. I'm using fitness tracker to measure my heart rate. My ECG and ECHO reports are normal. Is it a common issue in any operation which requires no physical activity for months and how can I become fit ( heart become fit) again ?

Palpitation, arrthymia, heart beat or rate problems https://youtu.be/uyedrh9cqhk