Increase in eye power
It have been about 1 and half years since i have been using a specticle as advised by some of my friends and now, after testing again, i came to know that the power has again increased. I want to know how the power increases and how can we keep it in control effectively. Hope to hear good words soon...

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello As your age is 25, so your power should not increase at this age. There is minimal variation between prescription by two doctors (around 0.5D) which is normal So don't worry
Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Who tested you ? Where you are tested ? Is it manual or computerized? Is under influence of cycloplegic or not ? Answer all & get my response.