Increase hemoglobin level
Please prescribe medicine / cyrup to boost my hemoglobin level as last month I tried to donate my blood but being denied by physian as my level is below 11

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Get a peripheral smear. Better take proper diet than meds. Beetroot,dates,jaggery,leafy vegetables for iron Egg for b12 Almonds for zinc Lemin or tamarind for vit c. All the above 4 compunds you need for producion of blood in body. You can take syr zincovit 2tbs a day

Hello There. I can undertaken your concern. protein and iron are the main things hat are required for increasing haemoglobin level . There fore have foods with high proteins and have a lots of greens and fruits. Tab. Livogen-z once a day after food for 1 month. one egg daily would be great. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Hello....... First of all cause for low hemoglobin should be identified , if it's nutritional anemia iron and folic acid supplements should be given to correct the level.... Get your blood peripheral smear done, and consult general physician for further management....