Increase height
I'm 18 years old and want to increase my height. Im 5.1 and want to increase some inches. My dad Is really tall he's 5.11 and my mom's short she's 5 just 5 feet. So I want to know that is there any possibly to increase my height?

Dr. Sangita Bajaj
Homeopath 23 yrs exp Pune

Accupunture treatment  definately  increasrd height ;we have done with many patients
Dr. Ashish M Narsana
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Rajkot

Yes there are all the possibilities that your height will increase. Proper diagnosis first and then proper homoeopathic treatment and management you will have the result.
Dr. Vishwajeet Singh
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Delhi

First of all get you gh test done ... It depends directly upon the amount of growth hormone in your body
Than we can use various natural methods to increase your height
Not to go for marketing products they don't help