Increase Height

I'm 18 years old, and I'm really so much worried for my height. I even practice those exercises which gaurentee to increase height. And talking about genes, my parents are quite tall.But i can't see any change in my height.I really want to increase it. So can any homeopathic medecine help me gain height even after 18.
views-icons 67 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Increase Height

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hey, after bone end fusion a person will not growing further ,usually metaphysis fuses at 16-17 year .medicines will not help. Height of person depends on growth harmone and no other treatment will help you in this.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?