In ear cleaning

I was feeling some pain in my right ear,I went to my sister to see is she can see anything inside,she said it might be a pimple or wax inside ,I had no idea .. I thought of using hydrogen peroxide to clean ears,side the chance of having an pimple in right ear was there I thought of cleaning the left one first I placed hydrogen peroxide (by sister) in ear for 7-8 mins then drain it out and then my sis cleaned it a lil bit but I still don't have any clue for the right one and would like to get the wax removal done(since my sis said that she saw a lot of wax and removed some of it),where can I get it done ? Please tell And after what duration should I get wax removed ?(in what interval of time)

Doctor Answers (1) on In ear cleaning

Dr. Sandeep Dachuri Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
You may be having both OTITIS externa plus wax. Consult your ENT SURGEON and get it treated. Dr Sandeep Dachuri , Bangalore