In depression
I am in depression since last 10 years..taking medicine pari cr plus 12.5 mg and monotop any olping lyks tablets i want leave all this now what should i do?
108 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amit Jagtiani
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Rohtak
If you have been free of all symptoms from a long time then you can talk to your psychiatrist about the possibility of discontinuing your medications. He will assess whether it is safe for you to discontinue treatment. Never stop your medications abruptly by yourself as it may lead to discontinuation symptoms and possibly relapse of your illness.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?