My wife was already threating to suicide with my daughter and has tried once. She was admitted in LG Hospital and physcatrist diagonised her with Impulsive Paramicid with Adjustment disorder. Also she was admitted to Bhavnagar Civil hospital for one and half month for mental disorder which is not know to me but she has told to me. I would request you to guide in this matter as my child is at risk with her if this is that risky.

Doctor Answers (1) on ImpulsiveParamicidwithAD

Dr. Anjendra R Targe Pune | Addiction Psychiatrist
From your description, your wife is in  clear need of Psychiatric treatment. I recommend you to keep your child in a safe environment, like your with parents or other relatives. Meanwhile, you need to seek professional psychiatric help and evaluate her condition and initiate her treatment. I want you to understand that she is a patient, just like any other physical illness, therefore her behavior is untentional and you need to be support her in her recovery.