Improve the Metabolism
Hi Sir, Am facing the problem with Metabolism, is there any way to improve the metabolism in home remedies, and also i have motion problem. am taking 4-5 ltr water per day also didn't get the free motion, please give me your valuable suggestions on this, that will be great help for me.

Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
It is good that u r taking 4-5 ltrs of water in a day.Along with this take seasonal fresh fruits at least 2-3 /day n green leafy vegetables also some dates 4-5 in nos.As it has got iron n fibers . n do some physical exercise depending on yr work schedule.Make habit of eating fresh fruits n vege daily along with some high protein containing food like eggs