Im having a stretch mark
I'm having a stretch in my tummy, tighs, hands under buttocks,and now it's increasing more instead of stopping. I'm nt gaining weight now but still it's very embarrassing and m regularly exercising still m facing this problem... Plss help

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Stretch marks are difficult to deal with perfectly. There are a lot of treatment options available  as of today. The treatment depends on the duration and facilities available. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions. Topical medications may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment. Other treatment option include dermaroller.