Iliac fracture hip pointe

My brother fall down n his iliac hip bone is fracture not possible to plaster on it as told by doctor i attach my queries plz reply thx

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes what your orthopedician has suggested is right and i agree with him. Its not possible to plaster the hip area. You can also think why its not possible. Kindly do as the orthopedician has said and continue the  medicines given. It will definitely take around 2 months. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello it would have been better if you had showed me the exact x ray...  he needs to strictly do the two months bed rest as the bone takes minimum of 3-4 weeks to heal..follow the instructions from the doctor correctly. ...he will be able to walk but takes time..we need to start the physiotherapy slowly only after. 4 weeks...thank you