Ideal sex time

Q1-What is ideal sex stamina/time with partner. It is important question for me bcz I shall married after four month. Q 2-Can I make sex relationship with my partner during her periods? Is it safe? Q 3-What should I do for make a best sex period by this she get a happiness. Q 4- Is Sheela jeet good for sex power increase?

Dr. Aditya Gupta
Psychiatrist 3 yrs exp Haridwar

1) There is nothing like ideal time/stamina for sex. The ideal or rather practical time is what you and your partner are comfortable with. 2) sex during periods is safe for you but your partner may not like to have sex during periods as during this time there is pain in whole body and local irritablity (avoid it). 3) sex is expression of love and passion, so compassion for your partner, having proper talks about her likes dislikes are all that will make her happy. 4) never take any supplements,have confidence and relax.
Dr. Sandeep Gupta
Sexologist 13 yrs exp Delhi

at your maximum comfort level and understanding beteen both of you, every time is ideal during periods use condom consult ayurvadacharya for sheelajeet;in normal persons no need of any supplement