Ictching problem
As per dr said i hv mix the lotion perlut & coconut oil & use that mixture on body of my daughter. Will it stop ictching immidietly or will tk sme time. i hv mix it very well still that mixture looking seperate was that right?

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Hi. Greetings. With due respect, I would not recommend the usage of such mixture of oil and lotions. Kindly visit a qualified dermatologist, get a diagnosis for your child's disorder. Perlut lotion is not for daily or as- and -when- you- want application. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal