Iching in my penis

I have iching problem in my penis . My penis is uncut penis so whole area is very iching and some black spot i will show you also picture what can i do?
views-icons 71 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Seems to be fungal or allergic rash if u didn't had unprotected sex, so till u consult keep groin area dry used sun dried inner wear, use candid 1percent /flucos 2percent dusting powder. Reduce salty n sour food n drinks. Get Well soon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?