Iching at buttock

Skin is drying at buttock. I am consulted many doctors but the problem is not cleared. The problem is coming and going. To this problem doctors suggested hh derma cream, dk cream, ocacet, serina cream and etc..I applied them and continued for so many days. After some days itching will not be there till the medicine cource is over. Again the problem starts. This is happening since 4 years. During this time I haven't slept for many days due to itching in the night. Itching effect will be more at night times only. Kindly solve my problem. Thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Iching at buttock

Hi.. you are using wrong treatment . What you have looks like fungal infection which has been treated with steroid cream. As long you use steroid cream , you ll see improvement.  Moment you stop the cream , infection come back with more severe degree.

So stop that HHDERM cream it contains steroid cream . Never use itchguard ,  Ring guard ,  Fourderm ,  Penderm + ,  quadriderm,  lobate gn ,  etc etc etc etc.... without doctors advice

Never consult general physicians for skin problems. For a non dermatologist everything looks the same.. chances of misdiagnosis is very high

Plz consult a dermatologist to get it examined properly . If required he may do koh test to rule out fungal infection.

It takes at least 6 weeks to get completely cured. Don't worry you ll be fine