Iching and cough allergy

Hello there I am having cough and iching problem and due to iching rashes and small spots will come to my body. Whenever I use Monaz-l tablet which contains "Montelukast 10 mg +Levocetrizine 5 mg " this problem will not occur. Could you please suggest any permanent solution for this problem. Thanks

Doctor Answers (2) on Iching and cough allergy

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Use this app to locate an Allergist in your city who will take a detailed history of your illness, assess your environment, do skin prick & patch tests yo identify the offending allergens. After eliminating the avoidable allergens with a thorough allergy counselling, you should commence immunotherapy, which if continued till completion of about 3 years, we I'll give you a lasting solution that you seek.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there history suggestive of allergy...Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.