Iamvery weak
My weight is 48 I am very lean how to get 55 kg I am not understand my proplem I eat non veg in weekly four days but I not get weight how to get weight and start healthy life

Hi.... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember , if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight.....