Iam 62 days pregnant
Since iam pregnant i have vomiting so that i had some bleeding after some time it was not now but still iam afaird of it iam 62 days pregnant now

Dr. BKN Sudha
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Forcible vomiting can rupture blood vessels resulting in blood. no need to worry.take antiemetics
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Pune
Vomiting is normal in pregnancy. It happens because if intolerance to smell. Try to avoid things that smell bad. PV spotting is also common and because of implantation. Don't worry both symptoms are self limiting and would go as the pregnancy advances

Getting pregnant with pcod I got my little sister pregnant Blood in vomit while pregnant