I want to remove
I want too remove my WORST MISTAKE TATTO please doctors help me what I do now ... I cant eat sleep just want to remove this tatto

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Greetings. Where is the tattoo/ how big is it and how long back did you ink yourself ? You could go in for laser treatment of tattoo . you'll need multiple sittings - anything from four to eight sittings over which the tattoo will gradually reduce in color and will become lighter. See a qualified dermatologist near you for the same. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards