Our fat loss program, helps removes mainly lipoma, obesity , cholestrol, fatty liver and uric acid issues .
It includes the following:
Detailed Patient history is taken, after doing a proper
FAT SCAN ANALYSIS, to understand the fat accumulated in the body and the muscle mass to fat ratio.
This is done every 7th day to maintain the muscle mass and to make a note of any electrolyte imbalance.
Proper personalized naturopathic diet treatment with Homeopathic medicines.
Homeopathic medicines help in regulating the hormone, detoxifying, boost immune, altered hormone mechanism and stimulate your body’s metabolism to burn more fat.
Initial phase involves complete detox of the body. Cleansing toxins from your body.
Second phase involves anti-oxidant treatment. During this phase, body prepares you to get rid of unnecessary cravings, increased patience levels, etc.
Third phase focuses on fat loss and regaining muscle mass.
Between 25th - 30th day, we schedule a session with the Nutritionist, to help you maintain the diet, with a proper diet chart and plan to maintain the lost fat.
No exercise or strain for the body is allowed, as the body will be utilizing all its reserves.
No mandatory monthly follow ups or daily visits .
No artificial supplements or health drinks.
This program can be done only once in 3 months. If body fat is too high we recommend to have this done in a 3 months interval. If not only 1 cycle, along with diet maintenance thereafter will help.
People who would like to concentrate on muscle building. After fat loss, muscle building becomes an easy job! :)
100% Safe & Natural.
No health drinks or supplement mixed drinks involved.
Hello,yes you can reduce your weight. There are few things you should do at your home. Exercise - daily 30min of brisk walking or jogging or dance or aerobics along morning and evening will help you to reduce your weight along with diet control. Good night sleep will also help to reduce stress and decrease weight. Diet: Certain guidelines that need to be considered for weight loss are:
1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and the nutrients are also utilized effectively.
2. Plan your diet chart in advance. Hasty and incomplete planning can make you confused and can increase the temptation towards fatty and junk foods.
3. Chew your food properly as this can help you in reducing weight.
4. Plan your food items effectively. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, legumes, vegetables, fruits and water in your everyday diet.
5. Avoid fatty foods or high caloric foods. Avoid sugary foods, pastries and sweets.
6. Include large amounts of fruits and vegetables. Try to eat a total of 5 fruits and vegetables per day . Avoid all junk and fast food. All the best.
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.