I want to know

I am having uneven breast and some bulge in my right side underarm is it any problem please let me know.......... Thanks in advance
views-icons 121 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. it could be fibroadenoma or a lymph node. suggest you to get it checked out by a surgeon. upon examining you and running some tests he'll be able to tell you what to do. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?