I want to discuss on my child behaviour
From Last one year,I noticed that the behaviour of my child is changing.He always argue or not feel sorry for what he have done.He is 6 year old but so careless.Always hurt himself or others by his nature.He Play ,walk without using sense.Never concentration on anything.I want to know that what's going on in his mind.

Some of the symptoms you had described point towards an attention deficit hyper activity disorder in him . But there can be other reasons also. So need to get into details and also observation of the child's behaviour.
Consult a child Psychiatrist/ Psychiatrist