I want help for my illness
I cry a lot and family is not understanding my condition.I want help and I m not taking exam because of this.

I am an online counselor and can help you by counseling. We need to discuss in detail for knowing the details about your crying spells. Do get in touch with me through Practo. Happy to help !
Hi I am sure you are in trouble but you can share with us Help is always available and it’s confidential I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Dear Friend.. You no need to worry.. This could be transitional phase of your life.. Deep Homoeopathic Clinic will help you out We treat with homoeopathic medicine along with few counseling sessions as per requirement. Assure results you would seen in 21days We also conduct online consultation and counseling sessions and medicine provided through our courier services.. Happy to help you Regar Dr Poonam
Hi thanks for query, I understand that you are going through tough time, I am sorry for your situation, may be is there something that previous emotional disturbance is causing you the trouble, unresolved issues.. Is it that you are not able to focus on your activities. There are many paths to deal your concerns and cope with the same. Stay positive and confidence
Please visit at the earliest to psychologist near your place.
Try to share your emotions to whom you feel comfortable, understand and work on your requirements, practicing yoga will give you better healing ability.
Hi Can you elaborate apart from excessive crying are you having any other symptoms like lack of interest in work , decreased concentration, sleep disturbances.. What are thoughts preceding your crying? Are you having any unresolved issues in your life then you need to speak to someone whom you trust.. If family members are also not supportive You should see a psychiatrist and share your thoughts and feelings.. If you are willing the psychiatrist can speak to your family after understanding your problem.. Sometimes there are medical reasons as well for such symptoms which needs to be taken care off..
I think, there is something you're unhappy about.. An incident, or a situation or about someone, you are unhappy.. Seek a professional support.. Consult a psychologist in your city personally for more clarity and understanding.
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. I know, you must be going through some emotional disturbance due to careers pressure or any personal issues. Don't try to hold such distress within you, even if your family is not understanding. It might cause depression or stress if unattended. Take a professional help from people like us to first ventilate your feeling and emotions. This will help to identify the actual root cause behind such emotional disturbance and behaviors. A suitable solution can be recommended to overcome. Be positive. You will be alright soon. Feel free to reach me online or call for further evaluation and recommendation.
Please visit a psychiatrist to see if u have depression n if u need medication or psychotherapy for that
Bring ur family member alongwith so that they could b psychoducated
Hi Mam Please don't worry. We will take care of the mood. We will adjust the medication. Don't panic. Let's have clear discussion.