I think its warts not sure
Hi I thought i had genital warts then i used some apple cider vinegar and salicic acid . My penile foreskin dry and got scars like this .i attached pictures Does it look like warts or dangerous ?? I thouched its feel soft layer of skin with so many small pimples . It doesnt hurt or itchy. How i can remove it Pleaze check the picture and advice me

itching

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+157
Chat with a sexologist
Take homoeopathic med. Nitric acid 30. 3 times in a day for 15 days.