I think i have parkinsons
My hands shake a lot so do my legs and head...nd I think that I'm suffering from Parkinsons so I just want to know the causes and some remedies.

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Parkinson's disease will have tremors, slowness of movements, tightness of limbs etc..not all tremors are due to Parkinson's..that too at this age it is very unusual..consult a neurologist and follow his advice
All tremors are not Parkinson's Tremors can occur even if you are stressed Please don't worry Just tell a bit more Is that in arms or legs or both Right or left or both When does it occur - more at rest or more while working We will set it right :)