I think i have adhd.
I spend most of my day daydreaming, and walking around, i cant sit and concentrate on my studies for even 15 minutes. i feel very disoriented.

Hi Yes I do understand sometimes with different symptoms we feel, we think we might be suffering from some disease. there might be many reason for this behavior, don't analyse yourself of anything, in which you feel low of yourself thinking that you might be suffering from some mental illness. I can understand your situation, don't think too much about your illness. stay confidence approach to psychiatrist for further assessment. take care
Hi, so u see this in you since childhood, or recently? Well may be you were managing till now, but now you are done. Kindly take expert help..
Meet a psychiatrist for assessment and get medications. Also meet a psychologist for further guidance.