I need a medical certificate
I need a medical certificate mentioning m unable to travel due to medical issues and/or surgery. I have lost good amount of money on my airline tickets and would need to share this to claim a refund Please help

Consult doctor

If you have valid reason then you will definitely receive a certificate. Visit a nearby physician and get your self examined.
however i doubt airlines will refund amount based on medical certificate
As medical certificates are issued after clinical examination & treatment, these cannot be done as per your request however genuine your condition is.
I suggest you meet the doctor nearby to you and follow the procedure for certification.
Online can’t issue
Consult  near  by  physician